One of the things I loved seeing on other sites is the tools they use to get things done. So here are the plugins, websites, and tools we use to create the magic:
- ConvertKit – Works great. Best entry level platform.
- Google Analytics – Go to for simple analytics.
- Click to Tweet – Self explanatory
- Pingdom – Checks the uptime of EYDJ every min automatically
- Google Apps – File sharing with my team and email for EYDJ
- Facebook Retargeting – The cheapest and best way to target past visitors.
- Snip.ly – Amazing service to add your CTA (call-to-action) to any url you share!
- Buffer – Queue up content you are sharing with your community on social media.
- Google Analytics Url Builder – Construct urls with UTM parameters.
- Google Opt-out Plug-in – Keep Google Analytics from tracking your own activity on your blog.
- Wisestamp – Email signatures in Gmail.
- Camtasia – Screen-casting software. It's really good.