Hey I’m Imran.
I built this beast. Let me tell you how it all started.
In 2009, I was working as a productivity consultant at Grant Thornton.
Everything seemed great – I was making good coin, flying around the country working on interesting projects and meeting some amazing people.
But something was off and there were troubling signs.
- I dreaded getting up for work in the morning (duh)
- I worked harder to LOOK BUSY rather than actually being busy
- I came home with no energy or motivation to explore my passions
Most people would accept these as normal but WHY do we?!
Just take a second, read those again and think how absurd that is – something we spend more than HALF of our life doing we HATE!
So I dug in. Started reading everything on building businesses starting with the Four Hour Work Week.
After many failures, I was finally able to build Revparmax.com – and free myself from the daily grind.
I came to realize 3 things along my way:
- You don’t need an idea going in – seriously, you don’t
- Your biggest obstacles by far will be motivation, focus and time
- Your daily habits – if setup correctly – will easily carry you there
So, if you have ever said:
- “I have no time to start a business.”
- “I don’t have any ideas or skills to do something on my own thing”
- “I can’t do it – it’ll take too long and it’s too big of a challenge”
Then join the community below and let us take you step by step through how to finally escape your desk job.